Mexico boss Osorio Looking to make it two for two against Honduras
“We will go attack,” said Mexico boss Juan Carlos Osorio of the national team’s World Cup qualifying match-up against CONCACAF rivals Honduras. Osorio, who debuted last week in Mexico’s three-nil win over El Salvador, is confident the Tricolor can get a positive result at San Pedro Sula claiming that the team’s “posture will be very similar (to the one against El Salvador)…but the scene and atmosphere open up other possibilities. ”
“We are studying very closely what our rivals did and we expect that they will have many changes overall in their defensive set-up,” Osorio said of Honduras one-nil defeat against Canada. In the question of whether Osorio will go ahead with his proposed player rotation plan the Colombian preferred not to reveal his line up this time around.”We will make a complete analysis, we will see how our players are doing in every sense and then we shall see if we make changes or not.”
Any changes in the squads line-up will be due to the team’s necessities and not to please the players that did not see any actions against El Salvador admitted Osorio. “All of the players are important. I know it is difficult for the players that were not called to understand this but we understand the fact that they don’t understand. Our role is in the participation of the game, the more marginal it is the better it is for everyone.”
The Tricolor’s attacking prowess however is something Osorio believes could use improvement especially against better rivals. “The offensive behaviour…we made sufficient goals to have a lopsided win (over ES) but we had many possibilities, the team was consistent and efficient in the final third. There will be games were we won’t have as many options and we will need to be finish our chances better. It is time to think of the next match,” finalized Osorio who will get his first taste of playing on the road next Tuesday when el Tri face Honduras.
via – www.futmexsource.com